Here are resources, PDFs, and PPTs from past Hive Programs. We make all Hive content available in the creative commons for free usage. Feel free to re-mix or re-use any of the content you see.
How to Invite a Friend to Join Hive
If you have friends working on creating a better world, please invite them to become part of Hive. They can apply here.
Recommended Courses & Programs
- Art of Living - Happiness Program - www.artofliving.org
A four-day course on happiness, yoga, and mindfulness that teaches a meditation technique called the Sudarshan Kriya. Available in hundreds of cities globally. We especially recommend visiting the Art of Living Ashrams in Boone, North Carolina and Bangalore, India.
- 1440 Multiversity - Various Programs - www.1440.org
A beautiful new retreat center in the Redwoods of California just 25 miles from Silicon Valley. The location of the 2018 Hive Global Leaders Summit.
- Esalen - Various Programs - www.esalen.org
A beautiful retreat center in Big Sur, California founded in 1962 designed to guide individuals through the exploration of their full potential. Offers reflection retreats and teacher-led courses.
- ISHA Foundation - Inner Engineering - www.ishafoundation.org
A three day course on meditation, yoga, and mindfulness. Available in the USA and India or online at https://www.innerengineering.com/ieo/. We recommend if possible visiting the ISHA ashram in Coimbatore, India.
- Landmark - The Landmark Forum -www.landmarkworldwide.com
A three-day course on living an extraordinary life. Available in many cities globally. Also recommended is the Landmark Advanced Course, Self-Expression & Leadership Program (SELP), and Landmark Communication Courses.
- SOCAP - www.socialcapitalmarkets.net
An annual conference in San Francisco for social changemakers
- Singularity University - Executive Program - www.singularityu.org
A week long course for executives on the future of science and technology at the NASA Ames Campus in Mountain View, CA.
- Starting Bloc - www.startingbloc.org
A five-day program for people 21-30 who want to make a positive impact on the world. Hosted in four major U.S. cities annually.
- Tony Robbins Unleash the Power Within - www.tonyrobbins.com
A four-day program designed to bring out your energy and passion for living.
- Vipassana - www.dhamma.org
A 10-day silent meditation retreat available by donation only at one of of 150 retreat centers worldwide.
- Wisdom 2.0 - www.wisdom2summit.com
A three day conference in San Francisco on wisdom for living life and creating better companies, better lives, and a better world
Hive Recommended Books
- Factfulness by Hans Rosling
- The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer
- The Surrender Experiment by Michael Singer
- Source by Joe Jaworski
- A Guide to the Good Life by William Irvine
- Synchronicity by Joe Jaworski
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin Sharma
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Victor Frankl
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Abundance by Peter Diamandis
- Smaller, Faster, Lighter, Denser, Cheaper by Robert Bryce
- The Rational Optimist by Matt Ridley
- The Four Agreements by Don Ruiz and Janet Mills
- The Quarter-Life Breakthrough by Smiley Poswolsky
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Discovering Your True North by Bill George
- Peak by Chip Conley
- The Future of Management by Gary Hamel
What We're Reading Online