Reimagining Capitalism with Rebecca Henderson
Hive Chairman and CEO Ryan Allis interviews Professor Rebecca Henderson on the topic of Reimagining Capitalism.
Topics discussed include:
- The research showing a link between company performance and purpose
- What's good about capitalism // why it works relatively well
- What needs to change about capitalism
- The Reimagining Capitalism MBA course at Harvard Business School
- Environmental degradation and Co2 output and how to address it
- Prof. Henderson's advice for rising global leaders
Bio: Rebecca Henderson is a Professor at Harvard Business School. Her work explores how purpose-driven businesses can be a force for good in the world. She teaches the Reimagining Capitalism course in the MBA Program, at HBS. She is the author of the upcoming book, Reimagining Capitalism in a World on Fire.