See you soon!
Congratulations. Your spot has been reserved
at Hive Raleigh Outdoors April 21-23, 2023
Please join our WhatsApp Group Here and read the following updates to prepare for the event.
The global community of purpose-driven leaders. A new Hive weekend retreat designed to maximize playful personal growth through a fun team building physical obstacle-course challenge and Hive's proven curriculum to discover your 3-5 year purpose and plans all surrounded by a supportive network of purpose-driven leaders and the great outdoors.
- Friday: starts at 6PM with a shared dinner and meet and greet until 7:30. At 7:30 sharp we will kick off to the Hive event until 9pm. Your on-time attendance Friday is essential and starts your experience on the right path.
- Saturday: a full day from 10AM until 6PM committed to self discovery curriculum and fun outdoor exercises as you build out your life planning work books.
- Sunday: is the last day focused on refining your purpose statement, finalizing your one page life plan, and preparing to take action as you go back home.
Food and Accommodations
- If you have not purchased the accommodations package no later than April 15th, you will need to provide your own food for all meals throughout the weekend.
- 5 Meals includes Sat AM, Lunch, Dinner, Sun Am, Lunch. There will be small healthy snacks and water as well. A food menu will be sent in advance of the weekend - meals will be healthy high quality meat and veggies. If you have any food allergies, please email us via WhatsApp or Jayson@hive.org prior to April 15th with your needs so we can discuss ways to accommodate.
- The Yurt package is a beautiful yurt, which is a sturdy canvas tent. This is a shared accommodation, almost primitive, but includes a private compost toilet and hand washing station.
- The Bring Your Own Tent package offers you a private place to sleep and rest, but you will need to bring your own and set up/take down.
- Private showers are not provided. There is water on the property, pond, creek, and fresh well water-hoses that will be available for use. Welcome to the great outdoors. :)
Before the weekend event, please reflect on what brings you most alive and what your specific purpose and goals are for the next phase of your life.
This investment in yourself will create a life changing moment for you and those ready to be positively impacted by the next phase of your life. Please prioritize your schedule and accommodations to ensure you are fully present the entire weekend. It is a life changing experience you want to enjoy!
Encourage your friends to get a ticket before we sell out. Doing Hive with friends is a lot of fun.
See you soon!!