Every great leader has a coach.
Hive offers life coaching, leadership coaching, and business coaching to our members via Zoom video calls. Our coaching offering is billed monthly, and you can change or cancel your program at any time via email. Coaching ranges from $250 to $5000 per month depending on the program you select.
Hive Coaching has been designed to provide ongoing support in:
- Helping you grow your company
- Creating a transformational life
- Providing accountability for your goals and habits
- Clarifying and pursuing your purpose
- Aligning your goals with your purpose
- Following through on your action plan
- Becoming an authentic, purpose-driven leader
There are three Hive coaching offerings that you can select from. All coaching is currently provided by Hive Chairman Ryan Allis (background below).
Coaching calls are held at 11am PT and 5:30pm PT every Wednesday on Zoom.
|Weekly group coaching video calls on Zoom. Either 11am PT or 5:30pm PT on Wednesdays.||A monthly 1:1 coaching video call plus weekly group coaching calls||Weekly 1:1 coaching video calls with an in-depth focus on growing your company's monthly sales|
MONTHLY COST (USD)
"I joined Hive Coaching for the purpose of developing new business ideas I have. The value has been tremendous. I have saved thousands of dollars and I've learned extremely valuable lessons without having to make the mistakes first myself." - Norberto Clemente, CEO of Houston Home Investments
Ryan’s background includes:
- Chairman & CEO of Hive, a global network of purpose-driven leaders committed to a better world
- Certified Life Coach from the Robbins-Madanes Coaching Institute
- Built iContact as CEO from $0 to $50 million in annual sales, 70,000 customers, and 300 employees
- Sold iContact for $170 million in 2012
- Has raised over $50M in venture capital
- 3-time INC 500 CEO
- Author of Zero to One Million (published by McGraw-Hill) and The Startup Guide
- Member of the UN Global Entrepreneur Council
- Former National Co-Chairperson for Technology for Obama
- Fellow of the Harvard Graduate School Leadership Institute
- MBA from Harvard Business School; Co-President of the HBS Social Enterprise Club